Create the world’s most seamless multimodal airline connections
We Are An Experienced Multi-Modal Operator in Large Hubs
Our three partnerships today have allowed us to build experience operating in a variety of hub airside operations
- Original partner for Landline, carrying more than 55,000 passengers
- Supports Sun Country network by expanding coverage (e.g., daily Landline supports less-than-daily DLH-RSW/PHX)
- 96% of UA/Landline passengers very likely or somewhat likely to book a similar trip
- Operating airside departures from Concourse B in DEN
- Recently added second hub (EWR) with launch of 3x daily ABE service
- Largest Landline partnership to date
- Operating from three regional airports (ABE, ACY, LNS) to PHL
- Currently have airside departures from Concourse F - Full airside operation pending TSA approval
This Colorado Company Aims to Make Your Next Connecting Flight A Bus
Regional airlines have long profited by providing short-haul service from smaller airports to the major carriers’ hubs.
Landline Partners With Sun Country Airlines, Providing Free Transportation to MSP
When people book a flight with Sun Country Airlines, Landline has teamed up to provide free transportation to and from Duluth to MSP.
American Airlines Restarts Philadelphia Regional Routes With Landline Buses
American Airlines is the latest carrier to contract Landline for connecting “flights” operated with buses. The move comes as U.S. airlines face the concurrent challenges from a pilot shortage primarily hitting regional operators and elevated fuel prices that together have forced many airlines to fly less than they would prefer. Landline will connect American’s Philadelphia…
Company known for airport-to-mountains shuttle grows Fort Collins HQ
The company raised $28 million in venture capital this year, and it’s working with airlines to add more routes.